Quality Programming Corporation Privacy
Quality Programming Corporation (QPC) takes
your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our privacy
policy. We do not collect any information from children under the age of 13.
If you are under 13, please do not submit your personal information to any information
to any of our websites.
NOTICE: Click here
for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
Information Collection and Use
that QPC collects when you are on any of QPC's websites including but not
limited to QPROS.COM, SKYLAM.COM, XQUICK.COM, MEGABROWSER.COM, PROFITIZER.COM,
SPIDERGENIUS.COM, and when you use QPC's services in general on any of its
websites or subsidiaries websites. This policy also covers QPC's treatment
of any personally identifiable information that QPC's business partners share
with QPC or that QPC may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that QPC does not
own or control, or to people that QPC does not employ or manage.
- QPC collects personally identifiable information when you register for an
account, download software, purchase services, when you use certain QPC products
or services, when you visit QPC pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
QPC may also receive personally identifiable information from our business
- When you register with QPC, we ask for your name, email address, birth date,
gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register
with QPC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- QPC also automatically receives and records information on our server logs
from your browser including your IP address, QPC cookie information and the
page you requested.
- QPC uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising
and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services,
and to contact you about specials and new products.
Computer Tracking of
- Our computer is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information
about its visitors other than described herein. It does recognize the home
server of visitors, but not e-mail addresses. For example, we can tell which
Internet Service Provider our visitors use, but not the names, addresses or
other information about our visitors that would allow us to identify the particular
visitors to our sites. This information is used only for internal purposes
by Quality Programming Corporation, its Subsidiaries and technical support
- Our web sites track information about the visits to our web sites. For example,
we compile statistics that show the daily number of visitors to our sites,
the daily requests we receive for particular files on our web sites, and what
countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used internally
to better provide services to the public and may also be provided to others,
but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used
to gather such information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- QPC will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone
unless they are a subsidiary or division of QPC.
- QPC may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies
or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service
you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of QPC
to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently,
these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable
information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the QPC Terms of
Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
A Special Note About Children
- Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors do
not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use
our services only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
- QPC may set and access QPC cookies on your computer.
- QPC allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of
our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies'
use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to QPC's cookies.
- QPC uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network
of web sites and in connection with QPC products and services.
What are cookies and what are we using them for?
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- A "cookie" is a file transferred from a website to the hard drive of your
computer so that the website may track your activities on the website. A cookie
will not let a website know any personally identifying information about you,
such as your real name, address, etc., unless you previously provided that
information at the website or have set your preferences in your browser to
provide that information. Quality is not generally interested in any one individual
and does not collect personally identifiable information about any one person
using cookies accept when the user has previously entered said information
into a Quality form. Some or all of this information may be saved as a cookie
on the user's computer so that the user does not have to enter the information
to help personalize Quality for individual users so that it will seem even
more like "Your Home on the Web."
- QPC gives you the ability to edit your QPC Account Information and preferences
at any time, including whether you want QPC to contact you about specials
and new products. Each QPC website has an account information edit function
or an e-mail address where you can make your information request and we will
handle it promptly to your satisfaction.
- You may request deletion of your QPC account by visiting our Account Deletion
page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate
- Your QPC Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and
- In certain areas QPC uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data
Questions or Suggestions
- QPC may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial
changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by
posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Quality's control, and
is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental